I shared this awesome deal on M&M’s Vanilla cupcakes at Target this week on my coupon blog and snapped a quick photo of what I did with them, and so I thought I would share it with you all over here! Since it’s got that farmhouse vibe going on.
It’s super easy to make this chick feeder for cheap if you go this week you will pay just a $1 a bag for the M&Ms!
Note coupon deal is expired.
Many of us frugal farm girls have extra mason jars so if you figure in the cost of the feeder base and M&Ms as low as $6! At a local feed store in New York called Country Max they had them for $3.99 just a smidge cheaper than Amazon!
Here’s how to make a candy chick feeder for cheap:
- 1- 16 oz. Regular Mouth Pint Mason Jar
- 1- Round Jar Galvanized Feeder Base for Birds, 1-Quart ( your local feed store should have too)
- 4- bags of M&M’s Vanilla Cupcake ( 4 fills to top, 2 bags is halfway)
- 1-Ribbon to tie around or whatever you want to use
- Tie your ribbon around the edge of the mason jar
- Pour your M&Ms into your mason jar
- Add your feeder base to the top and screw on
- Slowly tip your mason jar over
Tip: Use different M&Ms and ribbons to tie in with each holiday/season so it can be used year round.
Here’s How to Get the M&M’s at Target for a $1 a bag:
Buy (2) M&M’s Vanilla Cupcake 8oz Bags for $3 each ( sale price ends 4/8/17)
Are You Hungry for a Debt Free Simple Life?
Subscribe to Get Personal Finance Tips While Building the Homestead of Your Dreams
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.