If you are in the overwhelm of all the things you need to get and prepare for your baby, you mine as well add some freebies to the list.
Going through this list to get free baby stuff is the perfect way to spend your last trimester days. You can grab many of these freebies from your mobile device right now wherever you are.
You can always pin this article for those late night feedings, or when you can’t fall asleep because you are just waiting for your little precious to wake up again.
If you are a new parent you may be feeling the financial squeeze of all baby needs. As couponers and deal hunters there are ways to save when you have a little baby as well. Below are 10 easy ways to get free products for your baby.
1. Earn Rewards for Free Products
- Pampers Rewards Program gives you 100 Free Points Just for signing up. Redeem points from Pampers Products or check our site for FREE Points. Points can be redeemed for high-value coupons, toys, and products from Shutterfly.
- The Huggies Rewards Program is App based and you submit your receipt. Earn points for free baby products, or to enter hot sweepstakes. You will earn 500 points just for signing up, and free points are given for taking surveys, watching videos, and reading articles!
2. Free Honest Co. Trial Kit
Jessica Alba started the incredibly popular Honest Company that features safe products for baby. You can sign up for a trial that will be filled with some of the hottest Honest Company products that may include diapers, wipes, lotion, shampoo and more! These samples are the perfect size for the diaper bag or car.
3. Baby Clubs, the Only Clubs that gives you Coupons & Freebies
Many brands have baby clubs you can sign up to and receive free products, coupons as well as tips and advice.
- Sign up for Enfamil Family Beginnings to receive up to $325 in Free Gifts including Free Formula Samples and Formula Checks.
- Join Similac Strong Moms gives $329 in Coupons and free Samples of Formula and Toddler drinks including a trendy diaper bag.
- The Winn-Dixie Baby Club will send you high-value coupons and a few for free baby products. Also, you can score a $10 Gift Card when you fill your baby’s first Prescription at Winn-Dixie.
- The Publix Baby Club sends coupons, sometimes for free products, as well as a Caring for Your Baby and Young Child Book for Free (worth $20)
- Munchkins– Sign up and receive coupons and a 10% off your first purchase.
4. Free Samples from your Doctor’s Office
Your doctor’s office might be a goldmine of free samples, but you won’t know unless you ask. Whether it’s your O.B. or pediatrician, they are all often stocked with sample size products such as diapers, wipes, formula, rash cream, high-value coupons and even sample sized vitamins and over the counter medicines!
Your Maternity experience can go beyond the pink and blue hats, white blanket and named wristband. Many hospitals give goody bags when you are discharged filled with baby samples too. You never know, you may get wheeled out with a baby on your left arm, and a bag of samples on your right.
5. Get Paid for Shopping Online
Did you know you can earn cash back while shopping for baby essentials online? Ebates makes that possible by giving you a percentage back to your wallet when you shop online with top retail brands.
Bonus: For a limited time you can also earn a Free $10 Gift Card after you spend $25.
6. Baby Registry Freebies, so easy!
- Amazon.com is running a Fantastic Promotion right now when you register for an Amazon Baby Registry. Buy $50 worth of products from your Amazon registry and you can enter a special Promo Code for a FREE Skip Hop Toy!
- The Target Baby Registry gives you $50 in coupons, as well as discounts on your registry purchases.
- BONUS: Target also sends you a huge Welcome Bag ($60 value) filled to the brim with free samples, full-sized products, and even more coupons!
- Like Target, BabiesRUs also gives a goody bag when signing up for a registry, samples vary from store to store.
7. Free Books with FREE Delivery
Sign up with the Dolly Parton imagination library to receive a free book EVERY month until your child is 4 years old. The books are classics and this program makes checking the mail fun for baby AND mom!
8. Free Cloth Diapers
This site is amazing. The mission of the site is to provide free cloth diapers to low-income
families. There is an application to fill out here.
9. Contact Companies for Samples
Don’t be afraid to use those contact forms on your favorite baby product manufacturer sites. Let them know you’re a new/expecting mom and was interesting in trying their product. Some companies will gladly send you free samples, others will send you high-value coupons. It doesn’t hurt to try!
10. Free Custom Baby Pacifiers
Score three customized baby pacifiers for FREE! This is a great way to try different pacifiers out for your baby.
OTHER GREAT DEALS FOR NEW MOMS
Subscribe to receive curated monthly deliveries of organic, natural, non-toxic and non-GMO products and accessories from the best small brands.
Tell us your due date or child’s birth date, gender and we’ll pack your monthly box full of items perfectly paired to your motherhood experience. USE CODE MAMABEAR30 to save 30% OFF 1st Box.
- Ecocentric Mom Boxes are monthly care packages to support well-being in motherhood. Every item in the box is free from chemicals and toxins, made by the very best small brands, and matched exactly to your stage of pregnancy or the age of your child.
FREE BABY STUFF JUST PAY SHIPPING
Use promo code “SHOPHER1” and receive 5 Babsy Board Books for FREE. Just pay shipping and handling.
Receive 2 FREE Belly Button Bands or one FREE Belly Button Body when you use code SHOPHER1
Order 10 pairs of new Breast Pads for FREE. Use code SHOPHER1. Pay Shipping.
Enter promotional code MYSAVINGS to receive free Nursing Pillow. If that code doesn’t work use SHOPHER1.
Order your new baby sling for free from Seven Slings.