I was cleaning out my kids clothing drawers. Getting rid of leggings that have holes and too small. Anyone else notice the Cat & Jack ones seem to always get holes in the knees.
Anyways we saw a tutorial for a DIY No sew mask from a t-shirt. Living in New York state we are required to wear masks in a public setting. I didn’t want to spend money on a mask for the girls, considering they may never need it anyways.
Yet, I also didn’t want to not have something in case they need it. You know? Such a crazy time it is right now. I thought, couldn’t we make a mask from leggings like they did with T-shirts?
So my husband cut away and came up with a legging mask for the girls and they got a pair of shorts out of the deal.
Don’t forget to pin it for others!
Before you go check out more frugal tips:
- How to Save On Electric Bill All Year Round
- My Weekly Grocery Shopping Trip- Snacks this week
- 10 Frugal Gift Ideas for Kids Who Have Everything
- The Top Water Bath Canning Supplies
- 3 Hacks to Cut Back the Coffee Expense But Not the Habit