I was cleaning out my kids clothing drawers. Getting rid of leggings that have holes and too small. Anyone else notice the Cat & Jack ones seem to always get holes in the knees.
Anyways we saw a tutorial for a DIY No sew mask from a t-shirt. Living in New York state we are required to wear masks in a public setting. I didn’t want to spend money on a mask for the girls, considering they may never need it anyways.
Yet, I also didn’t want to not have something in case they need it. You know? Such a crazy time it is right now. I thought, couldn’t we make a mask from leggings like they did with T-shirts?
So my husband cut away and came up with a legging mask for the girls and they got a pair of shorts out of the deal.
Don’t forget to pin it for others!
Before you go check out more frugal tips:
- My $35 Weekly Shopping Trip & Meal Menu at Target
- 3 Easy Foods to Make Instead of Buy To Save Money
- How to Keep Your House Clean When You Live on a Farm
- The Biggest Reason You Should be Thrift Shopping in July- Christmas
- The Best Natural Household Products to Use on the Homestead