I was cleaning out my kids clothing drawers. Getting rid of leggings that have holes and too small. Anyone else notice the Cat & Jack ones seem to always get holes in the knees.
Anyways we saw a tutorial for a DIY No sew mask from a t-shirt. Living in New York state we are required to wear masks in a public setting. I didn’t want to spend money on a mask for the girls, considering they may never need it anyways.
Yet, I also didn’t want to not have something in case they need it. You know? Such a crazy time it is right now. I thought, couldn’t we make a mask from leggings like they did with T-shirts?
So my husband cut away and came up with a legging mask for the girls and they got a pair of shorts out of the deal.
As a frugal mom, this was a win. Plus the girls like them too. Video on how to do this is towards bottom of post.
Don’t forget to pin it for others!
Before you go check out more frugal tips:
- 6 Affordable Ways to Transform Your Backyard into an Outdoor Oasis
- Small Front Porch Ideas on a Budget
- 31 Fun and Creative Ideas to Make This Summer a Memorable One for Your Family!
- Smart Couponing: Tips to Save Without Going Extreme
- The Best Gas Apps to Save on Gas Fill Ups Right Now