It’s such a whirlwind to even type this, but as we are only on day 2 of being home, I can feel myself getting a little cra- cra and only can imagine what next week will bring.
If you want to have a little bit of peace of mind scroll through this list and grab a few items to have on hand. We have no idea how long all of us will be home with our children. For me I like to have a few backups, especially if we aren’t able to leave our homes for an extended period of time.
The best part is we can order these products from right where we are.
Let us know if there are any other ones to add to the list in the comment section below.
P.S. If you haven’t joined me on TIKTOK and you want a little humor follow me.
Etsy is a great place to look for items to get the creative juices flowing.
Here are the top five.
- Simply Sensory kits to spark creative play
- Kids sewing kit for little ones to learn to sew
- Kids Easter egg stained glass craft kit
- Kids butterfly + dragonfly stained glass suncatcher kit
- DIY lip balm kit — 10 flavors, organic ingredients
- Get the whole family moving together with Twister
- Practice dexterity with Jenga
- Practice color + number matching with classic Uno
- Hone vocabulary skills with Scrabble
- Bring their favorites to life with Frozen II Monopoly
Have you shopped Annie’s Craft Store before? Here are some of our favorites.
- Learn how to make your own macrame plant hangers — digital guidebook available for download or buy a macrame wall hanging kit with complete instructions
- Annie’s Coloring pages electronic download for only $5.99 — 121 pages of gorgeous floral and nature-themed designs
- Give Annie’s Creative Studio a try — start a free trial and explore online classes and tutorials
My girls have gotten a couple different packages from KiwiCO . This is a perfect gift idea from a grandparent, aunt, etc.
- Build a foundation for learning with Panda crate, ages 0-24 months
- Get hands-on fun delivered for budding innovators with Koala crate, ages 2-4
- Tinker, create and innovate for ages 5-8 with Kiwi crate
- Explore new destinations with Atlas crate, ages 6-11
- Open a studio for hands-on creativity with Doodle crate, ages 14+
- Play in a lab for hands-on STEM projects with Tinker crate, ages 9-16+
- Get inspired and get making with Maker crate art and design kit, ages 14-104
- Put science to work and engineer something amazing with Eureka crate, ages 14-104
Let’s not forget about the good old JoAnn Fabrics for crafts. When it comes to keeping the kids busy, here are the favorites.