This week I scored some much needed deals at Target. Much needed in the fact, I needed a night to just get out and shop for pure pleasure. Usually when I’m out shopping it’s at BJs for my BJs blog and I’m constantly battling things for the website, and what we need.
Last night I got to go to Target, alone, and the things on my list some were on clearance with a coupon! That makes me entire week right there.
My coupon highs!
Here is the breakdown in a video or written below.
HERE’S THE BREAKDOWN:
I bought 19 items for under $35!
YASSO Reg. price $4.49
Print and use the $1.00/1 coupon here ( sign up)
Use $1.50/1 Ibotta offer
Final Price: $1.43
Goldfish Veggie Crackers $1.89
40% off Target Circle
.10 back on Kids snack Ibotta offer
Paid: $2.96 for both
What is Ibotta?Do you love saving money but always forget to clip coupons? This free app is for you. Stack rebates with manufacturer coupons, BJs coupons & more. Save Money & Earn Cashback on items you are buying every day. Sign up.
Market Pantry Canned Veggies .38¢ clearance
Good and Gather Mozzarella $4.39
40% off Circle
Market Pantry Pasta $0.85
Market Pantry Refried beans
10% Target circle- paid $0.87 each
Market Pantry Tortilla $1.56 white, $2.49 for whole wheat
Used 10% target circle
paid $1.46 for white- didn’t take off the wheat 🙁
Market Pantry Mustard $0.49
Used 15% off Target circle
Good and Gather Ham $2.49
Nestle Drumstick Popsicle clearance $1.98 each
Market Pantry mini chocolate chips $1.79
Used 15% Target circle- these are so good for baking your own snacks
Summer’s Eve Wipes 16 ct. $1.79
Used 30% off Target circle
$1.00/1 printable coupon
L’Oreal Paris Hair Care- $8.99
Elmer’s Glue sticks 2 pk. $0.50
Used Target Circle for 10%
Used $0.50/1 manufacturer coupon in the app
Used my Target Debit Card for 5% off
After Ibotta and before tax paid under $35!!
Here’s our meal menu this week:
- Ham & Cheese Wraps- french fries and peas
- Tuna Wraps- garden salad
- Venison Burgers- fried potatoes with zucchini, onions and tomatoes
- Pasta Salad with veggies from the garden
- Homemade pizza
- Leftovers or salad again from garden.
More Meal Planning Tips:
- How to Make Tomato Sauce Without Peeling the Tomatoes
- My Weekly Grocery Shopping Trip- Snacks this week
- Cut Your Grocery Bill Every Week: Tips for Saving Money on Your Weekly Shopping Trip
- 5 Killer Tips to Help You Meal Plan When You Have a Busy Week
- Is HelloFresh Worth The Money?! A HelloFresh Alternatives