Happy almost fall! My girls are back in school, and I finally feel like I’m getting back into a routine. The summer went so fast, and the last two weeks of summer, I relaxed from my blogging duties, but I’m back and ready to bring more tips and tricks to help you live your best life on a budget.
My goal is to post weekly on Tiktok- so if you aren’t following me over there, here’s my profile.
The Tiktok Video of this haul is at the end of the post.
Even if you think that couponing takes a ton of time, it really doesn’t with the cashback apps and printable coupons. So the question to ask yourself is, do you have the time to make a grocery list or the money to buy whatever looks good and wing it?
QUICK RESOURCES TO HELP YOU BEFORE YOU CHECK OUT THIS WEEK’S HAUL
- I have a bunch of articles to help you with meal planning here.
- Also if you are looking to start a budget and get into a habit of paying off debt- start with this post here. It also has free printables too.
- If you are brand new to cutting your grocery bill in half here is a quick recap on how to do it.
- For the FULL article on how to cut your grocery bill in HALF tap here.
- Meal Planning and Budgeting Printables in my Shop HERE
The stores I went to this week was Tops and Walmart.
Remember, you can stack manufacturer coupons with Ibotta coupons. AND if you are a BJ’s shopper, check out my BJs deal blog here.
Items I bought at Tops:
- 2 boxes of Townhouse crackers- Used the $1/2 printable coupon here
- Bought 2 boxes of Cheeze its- Used a Tops Super Coupon and a $1/2 coupon– You could use a $1 off coupon in your Kelloggs Family Rewards account too if you have points- I went the free coupon this time.
- 2 Jars of Ragu Sauce used two $0.50/1 printable coupons here ( they double at Tops)
- 2 bags of apples BOGO
- 1 Cabot Cheese $2.50
- 1 bunch of bananas – $0.33/lb with Tops super coupon
- 1 bag of Tops Shredded Mozz Cheese 32 oz. used Super coupon
Final Price: $25.55
Items at Walmart:
- 2 bags of Cauliflower Hashbrowns BOGO with Ibotta
- 2 bags of Veggie Fries BOGO with Ibotta
- 1 Loreal Mascara $2 off with Ibotta
- 1 Revlon Lipstick FREE with Ibotta- $5 value
- 2 packs of Strawberries- no coupons
- 1 Kind Cereal 50% off with Ibotta
- 1 Honey Nuts Oats Cereal $1.50 off with Ibotta
- 1 Wonder English Muffins $1.50 off with Ibotta
- Sargento Cheese snacks $0.50 off with Ibotta- not the best deal but wanted something for my husband’s lunch
I used an Ibotta Gift card to pay for this, so out-of-pocket cost $0!
Ibotta money-back: $23
When you choose a Walmart gift card in Ibotta, you do get $0.05% back.
Even if I didn’t have an Ibotta Walmart gift card to use, I would have spent $28.39. bringing my total this week to $53.39. I will need to grab a gallon of milk which I completely forgot about but still bringing me under the $65 budget.
Sign up for Ibotta here and get $10 when you redeem your first offer! That means you could grab the Revlon lipstick for $4.97 and get $5 back PLUS the $10 bonus!
For more of my favorite money-saving apps, read this article here.
Next week will most likely be a meat stock-up buying week. We should have enough snacks to last us this week. If there are good Ibotta or coupon deals on snacks, I’ll grab them, of course.
Let me know what deals you are snatching up this week in the comments below?