This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Please see disclosure policy.
Are You Searching Instead of Seeking?
You too can rise above and compete. You too have a plan ahead of you that is always better than where you are at right now.
10 Things I did When I was Laid of from Maternity Leave
1. I cried
2. I remembered when one door closes another door opens
3. I told myself that I was good enough
4. I made a budget
“Is there anyone here who, planning to build a new house, doesn’t first sit down and figure the cost so you’ll know if you can complete it? If you only get the foundation laid and then run out of money, you’re going to look pretty foolish.”
READ OR PIN FOR LATER: 11 REASONS YOU’RE FAILING AT YOUR BUDGET
5. Best Use of Unemployment Checks
“There is an abundant need in this world for your exact brand of beautiful.” Lysa TerKeurst
6. I got very Resourceful
Are you an online shopper? Join our Online Deals FB Group with 1,100 members and growing!
7. We didn’t go out to eat
8. I dressed up every day like I was going to work and put makeup on
9. My husband got a work van and we sold one of our cars so we only had one
10. I couponed like crazy
11. I prayed and prayed
12. I didn’t care about maintaining a certain lifestyle
READ OR PIN FOR LATER: 6 WAYS TO SAVE MONEY THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE